Initiate stakeholder dialogue
A key function of CSR is stakeholder dialogue. This is essential in order to identify the social, environmental and economic issues that shareholders, suppliers, employees and other relevant parties care most about. Dialogue and co-operation with stakeholders enables a company to be involved in society, to identify risks and opportunities, to understand the impact these might have on company performance, and to develop a responsible business strategy.
Company plus stakeholders, not versus
Codethic helps organizations to understand the needs, expectations and interests of their stakeholders and to evaluate how they match those of the company. In a consulting capacity, Codethic can lead the dialogue between different stakeholders. Areas of focus include stakeholder research and mapping, CSR workshops, and the integration of findings into CSR strategy.
- 2 minutes sustainability
- Vers une conception moderne de la RSE
- CSR – New European Strategy, October 2011
- Measuring codes of conduct
- UNS Services becomes the first company worldwide to obtain the Synergy-Codethic 26000 certification.
- PublicisLive makes a durable commitment
- Facebook: CODETHIC dans l'AGEFI de ce jour -mercredi, 21.11.2012: La responsabilité social...
- Facebook: http://www.codethic.com/wp/?p=2337
- Facebook: Article de l'AGEFI - La responsabilité sociale imposée. Codethic lors du forum d...
- Facebook: Sustainability explained through animation http://t.co/JMx7V6Xm
- Facebook: GENEVA/MONTE CARLO – PublicisLive, the Geneva-based global events management gro...