Improve risk management
CSR touches every department within an organization. It is embedded into management processes and directly feeds into strategic decision-making at all levels. By improving company performance through CSR, businesses are able to identify, manage and mitigate risk more successfully. Responsible businesses have always understood their duty of care towards employees. Today, that duty has extended beyond the employee to include the environment and society as a whole.
Building a better business
CSR and risk management are inextricably linked. By integrating CSR into existing risk management and compliance programmes, and using it as part of a company’s quality assurance and day-to-day management, the benefits are many and varied: it protects brand value; attracts and retains employees; helps to maintain good relations with public entities; and minimizes the risks of unintentionally breaching the law and international conventions.
- 2 minutes sustainability
- Vers une conception moderne de la RSE
- CSR – New European Strategy, October 2011
- Measuring codes of conduct
- UNS Services becomes the first company worldwide to obtain the Synergy-Codethic 26000 certification.
- PublicisLive makes a durable commitment
- Facebook: CODETHIC dans l'AGEFI de ce jour -mercredi, 21.11.2012: La responsabilité social...
- Facebook: http://www.codethic.com/wp/?p=2337
- Facebook: Article de l'AGEFI - La responsabilité sociale imposée. Codethic lors du forum d...
- Facebook: Sustainability explained through animation http://t.co/JMx7V6Xm
- Facebook: GENEVA/MONTE CARLO – PublicisLive, the Geneva-based global events management gro...