Gain competitive advantage
CSR enables organizations to act in compliance with local and national legislation, and importantly, to align with the CSR strategies of other corporations who may require CSR validation from suppliers as a matter of policy. When CSR is placed at the heart of an organization, it can add value, provide a company with a competitive edge and enable it to benefit from the many advantages of staying ahead of future regulation.
Staying ahead of the regulations
All regulation can affect a company’s ability to operate profitability. Reducing regulatory risk of fines, reducing time to understand and comply with regulations, and anticipating new regulation is just good management. As a result, CSR can be a potent source of competitive advantage, driving your business forward today, and into the future.
- 2 minutes sustainability
- Vers une conception moderne de la RSE
- CSR – New European Strategy, October 2011
- Measuring codes of conduct
- UNS Services becomes the first company worldwide to obtain the Synergy-Codethic 26000 certification.
- PublicisLive makes a durable commitment
- Facebook: CODETHIC dans l'AGEFI de ce jour -mercredi, 21.11.2012: La responsabilité social...
- Facebook: http://www.codethic.com/wp/?p=2337
- Facebook: Article de l'AGEFI - La responsabilité sociale imposée. Codethic lors du forum d...
- Facebook: Sustainability explained through animation http://t.co/JMx7V6Xm
- Facebook: GENEVA/MONTE CARLO – PublicisLive, the Geneva-based global events management gro...