Improve corporate cultures
By helping a business to retain and develop the best employees, a sound CSR strategy will have a major impact on corporate culture. These employees will, in turn, align themselves with the organization’s objectives of generating growth, profit and investment. Being an employer of choice improves a company’s reputation, making it easier to recruit new employees and to generate positive publicity and media opportunities.
Delivering positive impact
But what systems and processes should be introduced to build higher standards, more capability and better efficiencies? And how can a company embed a cultural ethos of values and beliefs that will have a positive impact on an organization’s long-term ability to sustain a healthy business? By answering questions like these, Codethic can help companies to develop an Employment Charter and to identify best practices as an employer.
- 2 minutes sustainability
- Vers une conception moderne de la RSE
- CSR – New European Strategy, October 2011
- Measuring codes of conduct
- UNS Services becomes the first company worldwide to obtain the Synergy-Codethic 26000 certification.
- PublicisLive makes a durable commitment
- Facebook: CODETHIC dans l'AGEFI de ce jour -mercredi, 21.11.2012: La responsabilité social...
- Facebook: http://www.codethic.com/wp/?p=2337
- Facebook: Article de l'AGEFI - La responsabilité sociale imposée. Codethic lors du forum d...
- Facebook: Sustainability explained through animation http://t.co/JMx7V6Xm
- Facebook: GENEVA/MONTE CARLO – PublicisLive, the Geneva-based global events management gro...