What we believe
Sustainability is rapidly becoming the ‘activity’ that is central to guiding how organizations and companies think and behave. Businesses do not lie in isolation: their actions are felt by employees and investors, by consumers and communities, and by the environment and wider society. A sustainable strategy takes into account all of these stakeholders, and drives better business policies, processes and practices.
Align revenue goals with responsible operations. Embrace change for continued growth. Respond positively to emerging societal, environmental and technological needs and trends. Improve people’s quality of life. Protect the planet. Act ahead of regulatory changes.
By understanding the correlation between social, economic and environmental impacts, Codethic set out to create an enterprise-wide program for companies and organizations of all sizes to address their sustainable obligations and measure their performance. Codethic helps organizations to align themselves with CSR best practices, integrate eco-friendly solutions, create campaigns and communicate on every aspect of their activities.
- 2 minutes sustainability
- Vers une conception moderne de la RSE
- CSR – New European Strategy, October 2011
- Measuring codes of conduct
- UNS Services becomes the first company worldwide to obtain the Synergy-Codethic 26000 certification.
- PublicisLive makes a durable commitment
- Facebook: C'est parti pour la 1ère question du Quizz Durable ! Gagnez vos places pour le C...
- Facebook: quiz
- Facebook: CODETHIC dans l'AGEFI de ce jour -mercredi, 21.11.2012: La responsabilité social...
- Facebook: http://www.codethic.com/wp/?p=2337
- Facebook: Article de l'AGEFI - La responsabilité sociale imposée. Codethic lors du forum d...
- Facebook: Sustainability explained through animation http://t.co/JMx7V6Xm